Burns Puppy Club
Due to high demand this offer is currently unavailable.
*Please note, we are only accepting applications Monday - Friday, 10-4 to allow us to cope with demand. If you click the link outside of these hours, you will be unable to sign up*
The aim of the puppy club is to help give new arrivals the best start in life. We hope that once new puppies are on Burns, we can help transition them to adult food and ensure they remain happy and healthy. Get your paws on:
- An introductory bag of our 2Kg puppy food
- Puppy support (0800 083 6696)
- Enough advice to shake a stick at
- Exclusive member gifts
This is what is included in the puppy club starter pack:
- Monthly e-mails with lots of hints and tips throughout your puppy's 1st year.
- Introductory 2kg Puppy Free-From Duck & Potato
- Clothes Roller
- Food Mat Boy / Girl
- Window Shield
- Measuring cup
At 9 months the dog will receive:
- Complimentary 7.5 kg bag of Burns following a consultation with the nutrition team
- Measuring Cup
- Tailchaser Magazine
At 1 Year old the dog will receive:
- Raw hide Birthday Card
- We are experiencing high volumes of applications so please expect a delivery waiting time of 14-21 working days.
- Only 1 puppy pack can be redeemed per household.
- The Puppy Club is open to UK residents only.
- Breeders and rescue centres are not permitted to apply for the Burns Puppy Club. If you are a rescue centre, please contact our Sponsorship department on Sponsorship@burnspet.co.uk. If you are a breeder, please contact Breeder@burnspet.co.uk.
- The puppy club is only live between 10am - 16:00 each day to allow us to cope with demand.
- Click here to view a full list of Burns Puppy Club Terms and Conditions.